readna.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 13, 2015

SEMINAR ON ADHOC NETWORK SYSTEM

SEMINAR ON ADHOC NETWORK SYSTEM PRESENTED BY NWOSU ONYEKACHI LOVELINE 11E/0010/ST SUBMITTED TO THE DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (PHYSICS/ELECTRONICS OPTION) SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE, FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE, OWERRI IMO STATE IN PARTIAL FULFILLMENT OF THE REQUIREMENT OF AWARD OF NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) IN INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE SEPTEMBER, 2012 APPROVAL PAGE This seminar work Adhoc network system has been approved by the department of Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics option) Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri for the requirement of the award of National Diploma in Science Laboratory. ……………………………………. …………………………………. Mr. Fedelis Uhiara Date Supervisor ……………………………………. …………………………………. Mr. Omenikolo Alex .I. Date Head of Department DEDICATION This work is dedicated to the Almighty God who made me pass through all challenges in accomplishment of this work. My parents are remembered who stood their ground Mr. and Mrs. Eddy Nwosu for their benevolent gesture, I remain indebted to all their support and encouragement in making this journey a success. You are indeed the best I have seen and one in a million. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I sincerely and gratefully express my profound gratitude to God Almighty for his mercies and loving kindness to the successful completion of my course of study in Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri Imo State. Despite all odds that confronted me during this journey, to God be the glory. I express my unreserved gratitude to Mr. & Mrs. Eddy Nwosu and Mr. & Mrs. Eric Ibekwe, all that contributed for the successful completion of my studies. I am deeply indebted for their moral, financial support, prayers and encouragements throughout my program and seminar period. May the good GOD continually keep them strong and preserve them to eat what they have sown. With deep sense of appreciation, I acknowledge my Supervisor Mr. Fedelis Uhiara and my Head of Department Mr. Omenikolo Alex, the entire lecturers of my department of SLT for their assistance, untiring efforts, expert and adequate encouragement given towards the successful execution of this seminar work. Finally, to my bosom friends and to all my course mates, may the good lord forever bless and guide you all Amen. ABSTRACT An adhoc network typically refers to any set of networks where all devices have equal status on the network and are free to associate with any other adhoc network in link range. As communication develops, there is the need for a form of sensor network with no fixed infrastructure and suitable for changing purposes, hence the need for adhoc sensor network. The paper examines the different types of this network and their routing methods such as position base and adaptive. It examines security issues relating to the routing protocols. Adhoc sensor network is of great applicator in military and inaccessible location and their applicator is still on the increase. CONTACT US NOW FOR ORIGINAL OF THIS MATERIAL ON 08032849308

No comments:

Post a Comment