readna.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 13, 2015

SEMINAR ON GAS LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY

GAS LIQUID CHROMATOGRAPHY BY EKEOMA U. VIVIAN 12E/0114/ST A SEMINAR WORK SUBMITTED TO THE DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY, SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE, FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OWERRI, IMO STATE. IN PARTIAL FULFILLMENT OF THE REQUIREMENT FOR THE AWARD OF NATIONAL DIPLOMA IN SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY DECEMBER, 2014 CERTIFICATION This seminar has been accepted and approved by the department of Science Laboratory Technology (Micro Biology Option) of the School of Industrial and Applied Sciences, Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri, for the Award of National Diploma in Science Technology. ………………………………. …………………………. Mrs. Chioma Okore Date (Supervisor) ………………………………. …………………………. Mr. Peter Nwanze Date (H.O.D) ………………………………. …………………………. External Examiner Date   DEDICATION This work is dedicated to God Almighty for His wisdom, good health to our lives and guidance to the end of this seminar.   ACKNOWLEDGMENT I wish to express my profound gratitude to God Almighty that deemed it necessary for the completion of my programme. My honest gratitude goes to our wonderful supervisor Mrs. Chioma Okorie whose contributions and corrections as well as guidelines helped us a lot in carrying out this work. I wish to express my happiness my parents for the moral and financial support they gave to me throughout the period of this work. Also, those who contributed in one way or the other to the success of this work, I express my happiness to you.   TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page - - - - - - - - - i Approval Page - - - - - - - - ii Dedication - - - - - - - - iii Acknowledgement - - - - - - - iv Abstract - - - - - - - - - v Table of Contents - - - - - - - vi CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction - - - - - - 1 1.1 History of gas chromatography- - - - 6 1.2 Gas chromatography analysis - - - - 6

No comments:

Post a Comment