readna.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 13, 2015

SEMINAR ON RHIZOFILTRATION; A MECHANIZE IN PHYTOREMEDIATION OF POLLUTED SOIL: CALL NOW ON 08032849308

RHIZOFILTRATION; A MECHANIZE IN PHYTOREMEDIATION OF POLLUTED SOIL BY EDOM JOY CHISOM 10E/0848/ST A RESEARCH SEMINAR PRESENTED TO THE DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (CHEMISTRY OPTION), SCIENCE OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCE, FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC NEKEDE IN PARTIAL FULFILLMENT OF THE REQUIREMENT FOR THE AWARD OF NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) SEPTEMBER, 2012 DEDICATION This seminar is dedicated to Almighty God who made it possible for me to write this seminar and also my family who financial support me in different ways. ACKNOWLEDGMENT My warmth appreciation goes to Almighty God who made it possible for me in this Seminar, I will not forget my siblings, for their encouragements, and to all my lecturers and well wishers. TABLE OF CONTENTS Title Page i Dedication ii Acknowledgement iii Table of Contents iv CHAPTER ONE 1.0 Introduction 1 1.1 Meaning of Rhizofiltration 4

No comments:

Post a Comment